Tuesday 5 November 2013

JDKM 2013: Legal Technology Innovations – No longer anti-social

I was fortunate enough to be invited to speak at the 6th annual Janders Dean knowledge management conference in Sydney last month. You can find a overview of the event by me here and by Stephen Sander here.
My talk was entitled “Legal Technology Innovations : No Longer Anti-Social”. Innovation was a hot topic during the conference and almost all the speakers mentioned innovation in one way or another. It was really refreshing to hear so much positivity about how organisations can address many of the problems faced by businesses today, especially by law firms. I have worked in and around legal for over 10 years and during this time I have worked for CMS Cameron McKenna LLP, legal services outsourcer Integreon and HighQ, so I have experience from the main three angles you can approach legal services from and how they are provided read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment